Saturday 26 November 2016

Tsunade's Bitch

Hey! Anyone remember when I mentioned that I wanted to try posting some more sexually-graphic stuff? No? Well, this should be a good indicator! And yeah. I know it's still not super graphic or anything--quite tame by my own standards, haha! But it's certainly a lot more 'mature' than anything I've put on deviantART! Well, this one's a commission from deviantART user NartuoLovesHinata. Hopefully I get more commissions that push the boundaries like this! Any takers? ;P And of course, I've got plans for some pretty sexy pieces for me to do on my own time, including (naturally) some featuring my OCs! For now, enjoy some hot ninja-on-ninja action featuring two of my favourite anime babes!


...Well, they never said ninja training would be easy, did they?

No comments:

Post a Comment