Friday 17 February 2017

Poké-Police Girl Detained!

A commission for a DeviantART/FurAffinity user. The character (Angelica Pridestone) also belongs to him.
 

Welp, I guess I can no longer say I haven't drawn furry! This is my furst attempt at it--I furoughly doubt it'll become a regular thing (though I'm open to trying it again), so just bear with me. I think it turned out okay! Although Angelica would disagree--I don't think she's used to having her (wait for it) kitty so exposed! (Okay, I'm done now).

The character's name is Angelica Pridestone. Apparently she's a Pyroar! Man, it's been too long since I was up-to date with Pokemon. I remember when Celebi was the cool new Pokemon! Anyway, her full profile can be found here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14408119/

No comments:

Post a Comment