Monday 19 December 2016

Rebecca Meets Natsuko!

Whew, this was a fun one! It was commissioned by DA user and bondage artist Natsuko-Hiragi. I've been a fan of their cosplay-bondage photos for years now, so it was an honour to have them ask me to do this work for them! Featuring Anna and Rebecca (my OCs), with Natsuko, the kitty-eared cutie on the right :P Natsuko is the bondage model on their deviantART page. To see some photos of her, check out Natsuko-Hiragi's page here:

http://natsuko-hiragi.deviantart.com/

Anyway! Doing the linear perspective in this piece was a lot of fun and a cool challenge! By the end of it, I'd made a sort of pyramid-like composition with Anna at the apex--symbolic of power and whatnot ;P And since the two girls appeared as if they were caught in a web of sorts, I gave Anna's dominatrix outfit a little spider to emphasize the visual joke. I should really think about doing more compositions like that--it always makes me feel like a smart cookie when I do! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment