Friday 30 December 2016

Stacy in the Basey-ment/Tsunade Defeated!

Bit late with this one, but I'll compensate by posting it alongside another commission featuring Tsunade! This time, it looks like Tsunade's on the receiving end of the bondage, rather than being the domme! Both of these are commissions. The first one is from my friend Stacy, who just loves getting me to draw her in helpless situations! ;P The second one is commissioned by WippedZ from deviantART. The woman in latex who managed to pull one over on Tsunade is Reika, an OC of one of WippedZ' friends. Tsunade is, of course, from Naruto. Looks like Reika's quite experienced at taking down elite ninja! ;P
These were both a ton of fun to make, but those that know me should imagine I enjoyed the latter drawing a bit more, being that it shows off a lot more skin and features the frog-tie, one of my all-time favourite bondage positions! I also have a soft spot for sassy dommes like Reika! Not to mention how much I love drawing pissed-off damsels! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment